AGE RELATED MACULAR DEGENERTION
- Inflammation and Its Relationship to Development of Wet AMD
- Should We Target Inflammation in Treatment of CNV?
- Does Inflammation Play a Role in Geographic Atrophy?
- The Role of Inflammation in Dry AMD
- Where are we with extended release anti-VEGF for AMD?
TOPIC 1: DRY EYE: CURRENT CONCEPTS AND CHALLENGES
- Dry Eye Pathophysiology: What We Learned in the Last Decade
- Sjögren’s Syndrome: Myths versus Facts
- Novel Therapies for Dry Eye Management
TOPIC 2: ALLERGIC CONJUNCTIVITIS
- Atopic keratoconjunctivitis
- Vernal keratoconjunctivitis
- Immunity and chronic allergic eye disease
- Mosquito borne uveitis
- Update on Toxoplasmosis uveitis
- Tuberculosis in western countries
- Update on viral uveitis
- Syphilis uveitis: resurgence of an old disease
- Endogenous endophthalmitis
- Clinical approach to infectious retinitis
- Tuberculosis in endemic countries: another perspective
- Tuberculous uveitis
DIABETIC RETINOPATHY AND VENOUS OCCLUSIVE DISEASES
- The Role of Inflammation in Diabetes
- Association of Inflammation and Diabetic Retinopathy
- Treating the Inflammatory Pathway in Diabetic Macular Edema
- Is Blocking VEGF Enough in DME and DR?
- The Role of Inflammation in Venous Occlusive Disease
- Treating the Inflammatory Pathway in Retinal Vein Occlusion
- Is Blocking VEGF Enough in RVO?
TOPIC 1: SURGICAL TREATMENT OF INFLAMMATORY OCULAR SURFACE
- Amniotic membrane transplantation
- Patch grafts for Corneal Defects
- Limbal Stem Cell Transplantation for Ocular Surface Disease Management
TOPIC 2: KERATOUVEITIS: INFECTIOUS AND BEYOND
- Shingles: An Epidemic?
- Systemic Inflammatory Diseases Presenting with Keratouveitis
- Post-Surgical Keratouveitis
TOPIC 1: TREATMENT OF UVEITIS WITH BIOLOGIC AGENTS
- Anti-TNF therapy for the uveitidies
- Biologic therapy for uveitis beyond TNF-alpha blockers
- Rituximab therapy for ocular inflammation
TOPIC 2: CLINICAL TRIALS IN UVEITIS
- Lessons to learn from failed clinical trials in uveitis
- The MUST trial and follow up study 7-year results: what do they mean
- Endpoints in uveitis clinical trials and their relation to real life clinical reality
- The future of clinical trials of uveitis
DETECTING INFLAMMATORY BIOMARKERS THROUGH ADVANCED RETINAL IMAGING
Are structural changes on OCT and OCT-A reliable markers of inflammatory insult? (Uveitis)
What comes first? Visual function changes or structural changes in the retina? (AMD/DR/DME/Uveitis)
Is there a correlation between imaging biomarkers and serological markers in inflammatory diseases? (DME/Uveitis/AMD)
Can imaging alone be used to differentiate between infectious and non-infectious etiologies of Uveitis?
How can adaptive optics and microperimetry allow us to understand the pathogenesis of disease progression?
What are the best approaches to objectively document changes in the cornea?
Laser cell flare: role of its use in clinical setting
Wide field angiography and its role in the OCT-A era
ICG vs OCT-A in choroidal diseases
Clinical outcome measures in uveitis trials: what more should we look for?
Swept Source OCT will it change our management in Retinal Disease?
TOPIC 1: CONJUNCTIVITIS AND EXTERNAL DISEASES
- Chronic Blepharitis: An Overlooked Etiology of Ocular Surface Disorders
- Cicatrizing conjunctivitis: Diagnosis
- Current Treatment Strategies and Outcomes of Mucous Membrane Pemphigoid
TOPIC 2: INFLAMMATORY ANTERIOR SEGMENT DISEASES
- Peripheral Ulcerative Keratitis
- Central and Paracentral Corneal Ulcers
TOPIC 1: PEDIATRIC UVEITIS
- The burden of pediatric uveitis
- Biologic therapy in JIA associated uveitis
TOPIC 2: IMAGING IN UVEITIS
- Multimodal imaging in choroidal inflammatory diseases
- OCT angiography in uveitis
- Choroidal imaging in uveitis: choroidal vessel index
RETINAL DEGENERATION AND OCULAR TUMORS
- The Role of Inflammation in Retinal Degeneration
- Multimodal Imaging of Retinal Degeneration to Detect Inflammation
- Association Between Ocular Tumors and Inflammation
- Advanced Treatments for Ocular Tumors
- Genetic Screening in the management of Choroidal Melanoma.
- Gene Therapy Trials for Retinal Degeneration
- Free Paper Session 1
- Free Paper Session 2
MISCELLANEOUS / FREE PAPER
- Update on intraocular lymphoma
- Microbiota and uveitis
- Surgical approach to uveitis
- Fuchs uveitis
- Birdshot uveitis
- Ocular sarcoidosis
- Retinal vasculitis